|EUR/JPY - Elliott Wave Analysis for July 4 - 2012|
|Silver Technical Levels and Trading Recommendatios for July 4 , 2012|
Forecast (Long Term):
- At 1.2 a strong level (Support) will be formed providing a clear signal for Buy-deals with the target seen at the 1.254 level. Stop Loss is to be placed below 1.1850.
Still hold on to our position - long buying above 1.2.
EUR/CHF: The market continues to show signs of strength following the break above 1.2000. Therefore, it will turn to a strong support. In such case, a stronger rise should be seen towards 1.2524 resistance for confirmation. Moreover, the trend is still above 50% Fibonacci retracement level, thus it will be a good sign to buy above 1.2 and sell below 1.1850.
Types of Analysis:
• Fundamental analysis: The Swissie is also quoted amid the promise to “buy unlimited Euros in order to support this market".
• Technical analysis: On a daily chart the level of 1.2 coincides with the golden ratio (61.8% of Fibonacci retracement levels) then it indicates for a bullish market.
• Sentiment analysis: Psychology level is at 1.2000, one should be patient to keep the trade to end.
• Money management: Always invest 3% - 7% of the capital (composite) per all trades, always risk (Stop Loss) 1% - 5% of the capital per all trades, and always trade high risk ratio trade at least ½.
If You Like my Analysis, Please Vote for me at the Analyst of year Contest!
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact me: email@example.com .
Mourad El Keddani is taking part in the "Analyst of the Year" award organized by MT5.com portal. If you like his article, please vote for him.
Analytical expert: Mourad El Keddani
|InstaForex Group © 2007-2013|
|Recommend: Forex Analytics|
GBPUSD: Daily analysis for June 20, 2013
2013-06-20 07:32:47 UTC+00 2 min. ago
|Views today 810|
Daily trading forecasts for June 20, 2013
2013-06-20 06:19:29 UTC+00 1 hour, 15 min. ago
|Views today 760|
USD/JPY intraday technical levels for June 20, 2013
2013-06-20 07:28:12 UTC+00 7 min. ago
|Views today 814|
EUR/USD intraday technical levels for June 20, 2013
2013-06-20 07:25:40 UTC+00 9 min. ago
|Views today 715|
EUR/JPY technical analysis for June 20, 2013
2013-06-20 05:58:28 UTC+00 1 hour, 37 min. ago
|Views today 750|