|Kospi down 0.46 Percentat Mkt Open|
|Fed's Yellen - Our Asset Purchases So Far have Had Favorable Effects on...|
New Zealand Housing Market Shows Sign of Improvement in March
- New Zealand housing market shows sign of improvement in March with index rising 3 pct in year to March
- The index is up 0.5 pct over the past three months but is still 3 pct below its peak in late 2007
- Christchurch prices were up 1.1 in last quarter to rise 4.1 pct y/y
- The average sale price over the three months to March was around NZ$402,317 or $ 329,768 per unit
"Activity levels have been bolstered by first home buyers having enough confidence to enter the market, while some existing home owners are now ready to make a move they may have been delaying for several years,"
- Jonno Ingerson, QV research director
|Recommend: Forex News|
Australian Trade Minister says U.s. Proposal Would Not Add ...
2015-07-29 04:02:00 UTC+00 45 min. ago
|Views today: 602|
Pacific Trading Parters Considering U.s. Proposal for Separate ...
2015-07-29 04:01:00 UTC+00 46 min. ago
|Views today: 590|
New Zealand Needs Further Rate Cuts But Rules Out Large Rate...
2015-07-29 04:05:00 UTC+00 42 min. ago
|Views today: 655|
NZ Dollar Rises After RBNZ Wheeler Comments
2015-07-29 04:24:00 UTC+00 23 min. ago
|Views today: 556|