|Kospi down 0.46 Percentat Mkt Open|
|Fed's Yellen - Our Asset Purchases So Far have Had Favorable Effects on...|
New Zealand Housing Market Shows Sign of Improvement in March
- New Zealand housing market shows sign of improvement in March with index rising 3 pct in year to March
- The index is up 0.5 pct over the past three months but is still 3 pct below its peak in late 2007
- Christchurch prices were up 1.1 in last quarter to rise 4.1 pct y/y
- The average sale price over the three months to March was around NZ$402,317 or $ 329,768 per unit
"Activity levels have been bolstered by first home buyers having enough confidence to enter the market, while some existing home owners are now ready to make a move they may have been delaying for several years,"
- Jonno Ingerson, QV research director
|Recommend: Forex News|
Buy Brl, Sell Try
2014-09-01 06:02:00 UTC+00 7 hours, 35 min. ago
|Views today: 700|
Germany's Merkel says There can t be Military Solution to...
2014-09-01 09:54:00 UTC+00 3 hours, 43 min. ago
|Views today: 688|
Goldman Sachs Cuts Its U.s. Q3 Growth Projection by Two-Tenths...
2014-09-01 09:52:00 UTC+00 3 hours, 45 min. ago
|Views today: 745|
Merkel says Regarding German H1 Budget Surplus We Must Wait and...
2014-09-01 09:55:00 UTC+00 3 hours, 42 min. ago
|Views today: 649|
July Trade Data Suggests Indonesia's Adjustment Remains on Track
2014-09-01 09:53:00 UTC+00 3 hours, 44 min. ago
|Views today: 697|