|Kospi down 0.46 Percentat Mkt Open|
|Fed's Yellen - Our Asset Purchases So Far have Had Favorable Effects on...|
New Zealand Housing Market Shows Sign of Improvement in March
- New Zealand housing market shows sign of improvement in March with index rising 3 pct in year to March
- The index is up 0.5 pct over the past three months but is still 3 pct below its peak in late 2007
- Christchurch prices were up 1.1 in last quarter to rise 4.1 pct y/y
- The average sale price over the three months to March was around NZ$402,317 or $ 329,768 per unit
"Activity levels have been bolstered by first home buyers having enough confidence to enter the market, while some existing home owners are now ready to make a move they may have been delaying for several years,"
- Jonno Ingerson, QV research director
|Recommend: Forex News|
Saudi Arabia Jun Hsbc Composite Pmi Decrease to 56.1 Vs Prev...
2015-07-05 05:30:00 UTC+00 21 hour, 18 min. ago
|Views today: 1165|
Eu's Juncker to Hold Conference Call With Tusk, ECB s Draghi,...
2015-07-05 21:04:00 UTC+00 5 hours, 44 min. ago
|Views today: 698|
German Chancellor Merkel Spoke to Hollande on Sunday Night -...
2015-07-05 20:04:00 UTC+00 6 hours, 44 min. ago
|Views today: 758|
New Zealand Dollar Trades at $0.6659 in Early Asia-Pacific...
2015-07-05 20:02:00 UTC+00 6 hours, 46 min. ago
|Views today: 656|
Australian Dollar Trades at $0.7455 in Early Asia-Pacific Trade
2015-07-05 20:01:00 UTC+00 6 hours, 47 min. ago
|Views today: 697|